Continue To Learn
- Learn to say "No, thank-you"
- Learn as much as you can about nutrition
- Learn to ask for help
- Learn to lean into your passions
- Learn to live simply
- Learn how to set boundaries
- Learn a new game, then play it
- Learn to sit quietly and think
- Learn to memorize scripture
- Learn to be on time
- Learn how and when to walk away
- Learn a new hobby, craft, or skill
- Learn your lessons
I could elaborate and give you my ideas and suggestions, and I will do that on Feb 8. (It takes 21 days to form a new habit?) I am going to fill in the above blanks and would love to check in on you and hear what you've learned. For now, take one or all of these and determine to change up your routine and branch out to some new beginnings.
Did you know January 17 is called "Ditch Your Resolutions Day.
Don't do it.